Scott J. Hultgren, Ph.D., Professor of Molecular Microbiology and Director, Center for Women's Infectious Disease Research, Washington University School of Medicine
- 265 Publications in Microbiology, Biochemistry, and Urology
- Member of the National Academy of Sciences
- 15 US Granted Patents Including Mannoside Technology
- Nobel Fellow, Luminary and 2nd Century Award Winner
James W. Janetka, Ph.D., Associate Professor of Biochemistry & Molecular Biophysics and Adjunct Professor of Chemistry, Washington University School of Medicine
- 35 Publications in Organic and Medicinal Chemistry, Biochemistry, Oncology, and Infectious Diseases
- 18 US Granted Patents Including Mannoside Technology
- Accomplished Medicinal Chemist with Pharma Drug Discovery and Development Experience at Vertex and AstraZenecaType your paragraph here.
Thomas M. Hooton, M.D., Associate Chief of Staff, Medical Service, Miami VA Hospital
Professor of Clinical Medicine, University of Miami School of Medicine
- 220 Publications in UTI, STI and Other Areas of Infectious Diseases and Key Opinion Leader on UTI
- Clinical Director of the Infectious Diseases Division and Medical Director of Infection Control and Occupational Health
- Chief of Medicine at the Miami VA HospitalType your paragraph here.